TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to TRUEARTTV.com (Site). This Site is made available to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions (T&C) Imposed By True Art TV/Music, A Service Owned By WORLD CLASSICAL MUSIC LTD (We). Please read these T&C carefully before using the Site or submitting any forms or order on our website. By using the Site or submitting any forms or orders on our website, You, Or Your Parents Or Legal Guardians If You Are Under The Age Of 18, Understand And Accept These Requirements, Rules And Regulations.
Artist CD Production
1. Please ensure that all the written content you submit is accurate, as we do not provide writing and proofreading services.
2. Please kindly note that we do not offer sound engineering or audio editing services. However, if you provide us with a performance video, we can extract the audio from the video recording to incorporate it into your CD production.
3. We strongly advise selecting copyright-free music for your CD production. However, if you choose to include copyrighted music, please note that you will be responsible for any associated licenses and charges related to the copyright of the composer or performing artist.
4. After receiving payment and all necessary documents for the CD production, it will take us about 14 working days to complete your CD artwork and booklet design.
5. Once the design work is completed, we will send you the artwork and booklet designs for your review and approval. After receiving your confirmation on the artwork, booklet design, and audio tracks, the production process for the CDs will take up to 20 working days. Please note that for large quantity orders, the production time may be extended accordingly.
6. Please be aware that depending on the customs regulations of the destination country, additional customs fees may be applicable. These fees will be the responsibility of the recipient.
7. If your recording includes performances or soundtracks by other individuals, you will need to provide authorisation for their use in CD production.
8. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the legal rights to use non-public domain materials in your performance. We will not be liable for any cost of damage related to third party’s intellectual property rights.
9. It is your responsibility to check and understand the product details and safety notice provided on the product pages before placing the orders. The measurements, sizes dimensions and capacities shown on the website are provided as a best estimate only variations in the manufacturing processes, the monitor settings and the computer hardware may affect the fabrics and designs of the products meaning that products delivered may have minor differences in appearance to how they are displayed and described on the website.
10. All products are subject to availability – we may not be able to supply your order.
11. We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make the order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the delivery address you give us is correct and accurate and that there is somebody to sign for and take delivery of the goods from the delivery service used. If the prize is returned because of the courier’s decision, or that you provided inaccurate address, or that postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the redelivery costs.
12. All orders are delivered using a registered courier. We cannot be held responsible for any delays once the goods have left and are in possession of the courier. We are unable to guarantee the delivery time will not be affected by unforeseen issues affecting the carrier. Under these circumstances, we do not issue any form of compensation. Should the item not be delivered within the regular shipping time frame, we are pleased to offer assistance in contacting the courier for a thorough investigation. If the courier confirms that the item has been lost, we will provide you with the option to either have the item resent or receive a refund.
13. You are responsible for the goods once they have been delivered to the address specified by you when you placed your order with us. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take, or a third party notified by you takes, possession of the goods.
14. We make no promise that materials on its website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing the website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
15. For customised physical item orders (e.g. items with your names on), returns and exchanges are not acceptable. You should give us accurate information asked when placing orders. You will not be able to amend the order once you have placed the order.
16. When ordering products for delivery outside of mainland UK you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
17. Once the CD manufacturing process started, you will not be able to cancel the order and request the refund.
18. If you want to cancel the order before the artwork and audio proof, you will only be able to receive partial refund. Since the design work has been process, the final deduction fee will be calculated accordingly.
19. If you cannot receive the products for any reasons except for those caused by the UK courier, we are not obliged to rearrange the delivery or refund you.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this T&C. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Office 303b 10 Courtenay Road East Lane Wembley Ha9 7nd, England And Wales, Vat 431136143, Crn 14356008.